Sunday, December 31, 2006

Countdown

2006 ~ Wow!
52 weeks
365 days
8,760 hours
525,600 minutes

What did you do with all that time?

I could spend pages listing off all of the 'tasks' I accomplished:
meals I cooked
loads of laundry I washed
rooms I cleaned
times I vacuumed (and the carpets don't look any better today that 364 days ago).

Or rather movies I saw
hours I watched TV
books I read
letters I wrote
calls I made
lunches I had with friends
trips I took
dollars I spent
quilts I made and gave away.

But you know, none of it compares to the number of days we've spent waiting for our daughter; afterall, that is what this blog is all about right? We had a great year, 2006. And we look forward to welcoming the new 2007 where we are extremely hopeful will be the year we get our daughter!

Many blessings and Happy New Year!

0 comments: