Thursday, January 25, 2007

~Thrilled beyond words~


I cannot tell you how incredibly thrilled I am to be re-doing our I-171H ~ NOT!!!

For those who have no idea what I am talking about it's immigration approval to bring our orphaned daughter into the U.S. I think it would be fair to say that none of us expected nor anticpated that we would go through all the time, work, and let's not forget MONEY, the first time only to have to re-do it all a year later. Good news is that means we must be getting closer!!!

So, for now, I have waded through more paperwork, signed more papers and waiting to say "the check is in the mail" ~ ho hum.

1 comments:

k1 said...

At least the snow, wind, ice, and rain have stopped!!! At least here on Capital Hill. The sun is shining. Of course, it was shining yesterday at noon too, only to be raining by the time it was time to go home.

Sorry about the frustration. My sister was going through all that last year. It was worth it though! Her 3 boys have had a sister for two months now.