Thursday, April 05, 2007

Blogless in Seattle...

okay, Okay, OKay!!! I realize it's been a while ~ thirty days (4 weeks, 720 hours, 43,200 minutes) is more like it ~ since I last blogged. So I've had a few things keeping me busy...lets see children home sick from school, renewing our I-600A for adoption, wrestling matches, dessert theater, children home sick from school, re-fingerprinting for I-600A, trip to Colorado, did I say children home sick from school?

And Yes, it's true, I missed our 14 month LID anniversary on March 27th. I am choosing to move into denial mode rather than give any thought to the fact that it's not looking like any time soon we'll get even the hint of a referral. A more realistic scenario from our agency is it might be more like 20+ months from LID to referral ~ which would put us at somewhere between September to November.

Our hope and our prayer is that we will have our little girl home with us by the end of 2007. Man that's hard to say. Here we are only in April and the thought of December is so very far away. Good days and bad days seem to go with the adoption territory.

2 comments:

Elise said...

I am hoping and praying for a speed up...but the latest RQ rumors are not looking so bright! Hopefully being busy will help the time go by fast!!!!

k1 said...

The RQ rumors are downright
dismal and depressing.

Now more than ever, 'pray without ceasing' for a speed up at CCAA.