Saturday, June 09, 2007

Babies, Babies, Babies


Okay, so I've never tried to add links to others blogs in a post before, but wanted to give it a try.

Here are a few of the newest November referrals (those who were LID Nov. 2 -Nov. 7, 2005). Amazing how young these cutie pies are; some 7 months old, one even being 5 months old, I think the youngest I've ever seen.

Hope you Enjoy!

Our Journey to Lucy
Our Journey to Paisley
Waiting for Karsynn
Waiting for Elianne Grace
Forks and Chopsticks
Our Adoption Journey
Waiting for Briana
The Amazing Journey to Karlee
Journey to Lily
A Sister for Gabe and Julian
Our Journey to Charli
Elizabeth's Journey
Fortune Cookie Monsters

2 comments:

Elise said...

This has been the youngest group of referrals I have seen. So thrilling to see a 5 month old. They are soooooooo adorable!!!

k1 said...

Hi Ruth, I'm sorry you were feeling poorly. Not much is more uncomfortable than strep throat. As a kid, I had strep throat and/or tonsilitis until they took the tonsils out. Sore throats are NOT fun.

Having time to blog is one of the two or three things, other than being to eat whatever you want for dinner, that being single and living alone affords. I am sure that if I had a husband and kids to tend to and care for, as well as a job, I wouldn't be able to devote much time to it either!

Am still waiting to hear from K3 when the PAC NW KatieBug Love Fest is.