Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'll be with you in a minute

And I thought raising kids was a lot of work; try 5 puppies, 1 extremely protective mother, 2 teenager's, 1 who insists on getting behind the wheel of my car any chance he can and 1 pre-pubescent 11 year old who at the flip of any moment can bite your head off. Uuuggghhhhh! Oh yeah, forgot the incredibly loving and patient husband who just smiles and bears through it all.

Not a whole lot of time for blogging these days, but I do check it when I get a chance.

Just trying to hang in there! Will try to post pictures of the growing pups soon.

4 comments:

cougchick said...

can't wait to see those pups!

k1 said...

me too!


may or june or sooner!

Elise said...

Funny that you just talked to Laura after we had them over on Saturday night. She was telling me about the Valentine dinner and asked if you guys were there too. She said no, and I told her about the puppies and you were so busy.

Mike and Mark have been rowing together for about 7 years now. Great family!!!

Looks like we are connected all over the place!

I would love to have coffee. Are free at all next week? I don't have class on Monday or Wednesday, would either of those days work for you? Have lots to tell you about the plans we are deciding on with the adoption stuff:)

T n' W said...

Oh hon, bless your heart. I did the pup thing a couple of years ago! (she's fixed now!!!}