Thursday, March 13, 2008

Playdate & Puppies

What a GREAT day it was today. The sky was grey, the clouds emitted a constant dripping array of WETNESS all over. You know the kind of day where no matter how long you managed to spend on your hair, it really doesn't matter cause of the frizz factor that takes effect, 25 seconds after leaving the house.

No, really it was a GREAT day as I got to spend the afternoon with one of my new friends and it was so much fun. In fact some of you may even recognize her. Yes, K1 and I got to spend the afternoon together talking about Honduras, China, computers, puppies and of course handcuffs! Yes, I said handcuffs as my boys had a great fascination with one of K1's 'employment' tools. Thankfully the key was close by (thanx K1).

So here is a little commemorative of our time...don't they look cute?!
They are for sale you know??? Hmmm, I do mean the puppies, sorry K1.

9 comments:

k1 said...

Just for clarification, it's only the puppies that are for sale!!!

Ruth, thanks for letting me come and see the pups, and for the html lessons. Mostly though, I just enjoyed the time spent chatting about China and other stuff.

FROG

Truly Blessed said...

Nice photo of K1 and the puppies!

I'm glad you had a nice time with my sister. I suppose she's going to redesign her blog now...swell (yes, I'm jealous!).

Your puppies are adorable! (and no, I don't want one!)

k1 said...

You have a much better chance of getting a higher price for the puppies anyway!!

Ruth and Brian said...

K1 - you never know who may want to put in a bid on that one?!?!?!

k1 said...

Congrats on potentially selling the last born, Ginger.

I have a potential name for the first born... Delilah. It means dainty one. As tiny as she is, the name fits well.

Truly Blessed said...

So....K1, are you going to buy one of the puppies? I think you should!

Ruth and Brian said...

K1 - I ditto Truly Blessed's comment. I think Delilah is the perfect match for you!!!

My sale of Ginger fell through as the family is going through another crisis. TIG, TIG, TIG. 6 dogs would be a bit much for me I think!

cougchick said...

Love the photo.

Those puppies are so dang cute and K1 is too, of course.

Michelle said...

Dang, I would buy one if only my DH liked dogs. It's hard enough getting him to acknowledge the one we have. They are are so cute!