Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Because


Wanta smooch?

Big brother's idea of babysitting - so how's that working out for you PD?? I guess he figures she needs to get started on the Guitar Hero now so she can whip her big bro's booties later!




Now that looks a little more like babysitting a 1 year old!


No, she's not pulling his hair - Daddy's just really ecstatic about taking a picture!



I'm just way too cute for my own good.


Okay big brothers, I'm almost ready to paintball:
Goggles - check
mask - still working on it (not to mention the fact that I can't stand a hat on my head)
paintball gun - is it pink? and does it say "Princess wand of goodness" on the side



And YES, I am a hug waiting to happen!

11 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

Such fun pictures -- I absolutely love the last one, what a beautiful child!

It looks like everyone is enjoying the newest family member. And I had to laugh when I read that Abigail's paintgun would read "Princess wand of goodness" on it -- too funny!

RamblingMother said...

she is really adorable!!

k1 said...

I love your sense of humor!!! She looks really intense at Guitar Hero. She probably WILL surpass her big bros if she gets started this young!

Doreen said...

Can I pinch those cheeks???? Can you shmoosh her for me please!!!!
Thanks for the pics.

Doreen in Montreal

LauraM said...

No fair. If she gets a pink paintball gun, I want one, too. I always tell my boys "mom will play if I get a pink gun and pink gear!" I better be careful...I might get what I wish for.

Abigail gets cuter and cuter each day!

Elise said...

She looks so happy and you all do too!!! Loved seeing all the photos and can't wait to see her in real life!!!!! I am sorry it has been a harder transition than you expected but you are doing great....you can tell by those big grins from all her pictures. She is exactly where she belongs:)

ww said...

Abigail is so adorable as always - her smile lights up the whole room! Love the pics of her bonding with her big brother and daddy. Hope you are feeling better. Blessings, Wendy

T n' W said...

She knows she's home!!!And looks like she's got a few guys wrapped already!!

Tammie said...

Precious!

Alyson and Ford said...

She's cuter every day! Pink is her color!
Love the brothers pictures. Guitar, drums, violin, whatever she likes I am sure she will get!

Alyson

cougchick said...

the guitar hero pic cracks me up.

Abigail is so cute!