Friday, February 20, 2009

Miracles DO Happen

Sadly they didn't happen for Dalton. There's always 2010!

He phoned me this morning from the tournament and told me that my prayers for a miracle do work, but for the wrong reasons. I was puzzled to say the least as I couldn't possible figure out what that meant. He went on to explain the #1 place guy from another Region missed weight this morning, which means the #1 guy is out and their alternate guy gets to participate in the tournament in his place.

I asked Dalton what that would be like to be the #1 guy, work incredible hard to make it this far and miss it all because you ate one too many crispy nuggets the night before (okay not literally). Well, all I can say is that would be absolutely awful in all areas!

Nonetheless, Dalton is having an amazing time and the experience alone will stay with him for a long time to come.

1 comments:

Elise said...

Wait, does that mean he did get to wrestle???? Hailey told me earlier on text that she did run into Dalton. Still waiting for her to come home tonight:)

Would love to see you soon. I am really crazy busy with a new event I am planning for mother-daughter ministry....the event is on January 7th and after that I will free until September!!!!Yeah!