Tuesday, February 27, 2007

13 Months and still counting

Happy 13 month LID Anniversary to me, Happy 13 month LID Anniversary to me...

February 27, 2007 ~ where has this month gone! I am excited to be welcoming in March and yet its hard to believe that the month of February has gone by so fast.

I should be mailing off all the necessary documents tomorrow to re-new our I-171h immigration paperwork and while we wait to receive once again another "approval from the US" to bring our daughter home, we look forward to hearing some news from CCAA on their next set of matches ~ every match is one match closer.

To all those who are enduring this process with us - Blessings!

4 comments:

k1 said...

Happy 13. Each month that passes means there's one less to endure in the future.

IF you are in-line for an August referral, which would be 19 months out from LID, you are 2/3's of the way through the process!!! That's more than half!

(we'll keep praying for an earlier referral, but unless they REALLY slow down I don't think it'll be any later than that. But, what do I know, I'm not the RQ)


ps:

Be glad you don't live any farther north than you do.... the snowfall between Arlington and Snohomish today was awful. Highway 9 was a disaster.

Ruth and Brian said...

Hey K1~
Hope you weren't caught in that snowfall. It began this evening and we've already got about 4 inches - yikes! Most likely another day off school for the boys.

Oh I am so hoping for a July referral - hope being the key word. But, at this point I will be happy with just getting news about her!

k1 said...

I got caught in it twice! In the morning trying to return to Seattle from Arlington. It took us three hours. We finally gave up on Hwy 9 and went back to Snohomish, over to Monroe, down through Duvall and over to Redmond to get on 520.

After work, it was dry and clear until within 3 miles from my house when it hit again. I made it up the hill to my house which is more than I can say for a lot of other drivers. This morning there was 6 inches in my driveway. My boss had 10 inches in his drive in Monroe, so I bet you had a bit too. Another snow day for the boys?

Elise said...

Happy 13 months....I hope you will have a July referral too...

Can you believe this weather??? Thank goodness it mostly melted away this afternoon from the streets. I am so ready for spring!