Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sleepy in Bloggerland



To all my dear blogger friends and family, so sorry to have been absent in the post department. Trust me, it's not that I haven't had things to blog about but rather I can't seem to find the time anymore to catch my breath. I seem to be so tired these days.

Homeschooling has occupied any and all available time I've had these past couple of weeks. There are weeks I feel caught up and weeks where I am just running behind to catch up. Add in a high school retreat that I was a part of a week ago and a men's retreat that hubby just returned from and you get ...one sleepy blogger!

So, I will do my best to keep up, and bear with me during the times when I seem to have fallen off the face of the planet.

4 comments:

k1 said...

From one busy woman to another, "Get some rest, woman!" I love your photos, especially the bottom one!

How are the boys doing with the homeschooling? Do they take tests and are they on par with the kids in the public school?

Thanks for the congratulations re: niece #2. It has been so hard not to share the news with any of you here in blogland! All the details were being worked out the week they were here. It was flurry of phone calls, emails, and faxes to and from agencies and social workers and doctors.

Maybe, if God really wants to make thing interesting, your daughter will come from the same area in China, and maybe, just maybe, you will travel at the same time as K3 and E. Wouldn't that be awesome? (I want to go to, but that's up to them!)

k1 said...

I like the kitty photo too. My old cat, "Pagan", looked like that one. Black, white chest and feet, white whiskers.

Truly Blessed said...

You just got a COMMENT!!!!

Remember the old "Blue's Clues" song? Well, it's not so old in our house anymore -- Katie loves Blue!

Man do I understand the tired part. I'm not even homeschooling and I can barely stay awake past 8:00. I'm getting so old!

Rest. Blog when you can. We'll be here.

k1 said...

Ruth, Thank you for posting pictures with me in mind!

And Thank you for thinking/praying for me when you drive past my street! I need all the prayers I can get some days!

I didn't pass your comment on to K3, but she may have read it. I don't think your initial feelings were at all unwarranted. From K3's post, she fully understands them too, and she doesn't hold it against anyone. She'd feel the same way about the seeming unfairness of the wait.

I am glad the boys are enjoying the homeschooling. I'm sure it will get easier for you as the year progresses. So, do you make you hubby attend Parent-Teacher conferences??

You are welcome to come by and visit whenever, whether K3 is here visiting or not!