Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Katiepalooza

At this moment I feel like such a copycat as these same pictures can be seen on several other blogs as well as mine, but that's okay - afterall it was KATIEPALOOOOOOOOOZA!

(can you guess who the Katiebug is??)

A couple of days ago I had the pleasure of getting to meet several of my blogger friends who I've met in cyberland. What a great event it was. Truly Blessed (aka K3-blog is password protected), her hubby and Katiebug made a trip from the east coast to visit her sister K1 here in the soggy wetlands we like to call Washington! K1 decided to invite all her local blogger friends to come and meet her adorable niece and family. Lucky me! What a great time we had hearing all about Truly Blessed's trip to get Katie as well as this great book she had done as a memory book of their journey to get Katie. Great food, fellowship, gifts (K1, you shouldn't have but I am so blessed you did). I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to share the afternoon with each of you! A million thanks.
(K3-Truly Blessed, me, Elise, CougChick, K1, Lisa)

3 comments:

kitchu said...

Blog bashes are so much fun, glad you all had such a great time! Found you through cougchick, by the way...

k1 said...

Ruth, thanks so much for coming by Sunday! It was great meeting you.

Now, COME ON January referrals!

Truly Blessed said...

Last Sunday was so much fun.

Remember, I'm just a few keystrokes away when you receive your referral for Abigail -- anything you want to know, just ask! If I don't have the answer, I'll make something up!