Thursday, September 27, 2007

Worth Celebrating or Not???

So today marks our 20th month anniversary {that's 1 year, 8 months OR 611 days} since we were Logged in for our baby girl from China.

And though my mood doesn't even come close to this picture of a cupcake with fabulous sparklers - an event to be celebrated, the picture to the left is I think a better representation of our reality!

Rather than "20 Zone, slow down" it means we are in the "20th zone slow down".

It's truly a good thing that I have home - schooling and whiplash to keep me occupied these days! And yes, things are getting better on both accounts. Each new day brings new healing as well as a more comfortable routine with the boys at home. All your thoughts and prayers have been felt and appreciated!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Wow...20 is huge and yes I think it is definately worth celebrating! I will see you Sunday, thanks for the heads up....I talked to K1 yesterday to let her know that the girls and I will be there:)

Michelle said...

Yes! You should celebrate!!!

Congratulations!!!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I hope you celebrated. Your little girl was three days old that day.