Sunday, September 02, 2007

I'll Cry if I want to


Here is the official statement from the China Center of Adoption Affairs in Beijing.

The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before June 30, 2006.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before November 25, 2005.

To be completely honest, I don't know whether to cry or scream. I mean afterall, what was I expecting, a miracle! Expecting ~ NO, hoping ~ YES!

I admit I fell prey to the murmurings that were around (I thought I had learned my lesson not to frequent certain sites that didn't offer facts) that talked about the possibility of referrals making it into the month of December. And all to find out they only matched 4 days - FOUR!!!

I think I will have my party and definitely cry cause I feel like it and then I should be all better - at least hope is more like it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Go ahead and cry. It is crazy, and still makes no sense why the slow down just continues. I pray something drastic changes soon.

k1 said...

I'd probably be having a full fledged tantrum if I were in your place.

Cry, scream, pout, and say it ain't fair, because it isn't!