Friday, August 31, 2007

Summer's End

Without even looking at a calendar, I can always tell when summer is coming to an end and fall is about to begin. No, it's no special powers, premonition, or even 'luck'. It's called "Sibling Rivalry"! Ever heard of it??

It looks something like this:













You might even recognize it by the screaming, pulling, tugging, nagging, whining, bickering, pouncing, (thankfully we've grown out of the biting) etc. Yes, it's true, our family goes through periods of this, sadly to say. I know you all thought we were just one big happy "Beaver Cleaver" family! And can I just say for the record, no the gray hair was there before (what little hair I have left after pulling it all out)!

So if you have ever been witness to this in your house, how about give a little shout out and join the club.

2 comments:

k1 said...

Cute photo!

If I am petting Charlie (the cat), Goofy (the bird) squawks for attention. If I am paying attention to Goffy, Charlie is rubbing around my feet begging to be petted.

You'd think they were human or something.

k1 said...

Oops, Goofy, not Goffy.

It's late and I'm getting goffy, eh, I mean, goofy.