Sunday, August 19, 2007

Under Construction

To all my blogger friends, please bear with me as I make a few changes to the artistic edge of my blog.

You know, it's kind of like getting bored with the way your furniture is placed in your living room so one day you up and change it all only to find out your husband comes home and hates the new look. Well...I've changed my mind so many times trying to find a look I can live with for this blog and I seem to be having trouble finding one. So, I totally appreciate your patience during my "construction period".

4 comments:

k1 said...

I know how you feel!!

I was experimenting with the different templates the other day, but all of them would mean having to repaint the background of the pandas, and I'm not up to doing that just yet.

I suppose I could just get a new photo for the top, but.......

Happy experimenting!

Michelle said...

oooh! Love the colors so far!!

k1 said...

19 months tomorrow. Boy am I sorry the wait has extended so long.

Are you going to be available for Katiepalooza on Sept 30? Would the friends you mentioned in your Feb 20 post want to come too?

I hope you're doing well.

k1 said...

Ruth, I tagged you for a meme. Hope you can play