Friday, August 17, 2007

Garage Sale-ing the Weekend Away!

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED!

Can I just tell you about what a great friend I have??

Several months ago she came to me with the idea of putting together a garage sale and all of the proceeds she wanted to donate to us for our adoption of Abigail ~ can you believe it! Even as I sit to write this I find myself without words (okay hard to believe I know).

I am so totally overwhelmed with such incredible gratitude of both my dear friend, for her amazing heart, as well as the many others who donated items for the sale. After day one we are already $300+ dollars towards Abigail's adoption expenses. One more day to go ~ I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

k1 said...

Had I known, I'd have come and checked it out! No can do tomorrow, have to work at the store, then going to Sat night service. Bummer.

Hope you at least double the sales tomorrow.

Elise said...

Awesome...hope today was a great day too!!!!