Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I guess I have been tagged!

Okay, so I have officially been tagged by K1

So here goes:
Here are the rules:

1. Post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

L - "Laughter" - I love to hear laughter (especially from my hubby & children). I love to be a part of laughter. I love to be the product of laughter. I just love laughter.


Y - "Youthfulness" Bless my middle son for suggesting this one - though I still have a few more months to live in my 30's I guess I could see myself as this! Or rather I think of myself this way, however my body says differently every morning :-)

N - "Nurturing" I think sometimes to my own detriment though. I like to take care of people who are in need; not to be mistaken for those who are just "needy" people. There is so much joy in offering of yourself to someone who needs it.

N - "New" to the world of homeschooling! I actually think neurotic is probably a more appropriate word but I just couldn't bring myself to use it. I have a 10th grader, 8th grader and 6th grader that I am attempting, starting in a week or so - prayers needed!


Okay, I will agree 10 fold with K1 that this was very difficult ~ I suppose a close second to giving birth. Now I guess the protocol is to tag 4 people who each begin with one of the letters of my middle name. Hey wait a minute, I don't even know that many bloggers, let alone those with the right initials. And I suppose it's not fair to tag those who have already tagged you right? But I think it worked that way in grade school. Suggestions?? I am actually going to have to ponder this one and rather than waiting and not posting I will post and then think about who I will tag.

1 comments:

k1 said...

You are one brave woman to take on homeschooling at the junior and high school levels!

There are optomistic rumors about cutoff dates over on RQ's site. I sure hope they are true. If they get into December this time, it means January is within just a couple of months. You could just possibly have your referral in Nov! (October if we are really blessed!)