Thursday, August 30, 2007

Still a work in progress


If I can say, I am an extremely creative person living in a seriously non-creative body! Okay, what does that mean anyways. I suppose it's a nicer way of say I am "wishy-washy" when it comes to blog template design. I like it one day and then happen upon a really cool site only to return to my own site and think it blows big chunks!

So, I am committed to leaving this current design for at least the next month. No really, I'm telling the truth. I will refrain from whatever "creative" juice I may be feeling and focus it on something other. And in the meantime, you will just have to get by with what is there. And at 12:11am I realize I have spent much too much time on this dumb home page this evening and am off to bed.

4 comments:

k1 said...

Wow, so different! When the red showed up I thought maybe I had hit the link to Elise's blog instead of yours.

I know what you mean about getting bored with the look and wanting a change, but not being able to actually get exactly what it is you are going after. Frustrating!

Anyway, this looks good. It's glad to "see" you're around again.

Michelle said...

I like it!!!

Truly Blessed said...

Hey, I like it!

But I'm the first to admit that I'm the world's laziest blogger and have the most boring blog in the world, so everybody's blog is better than mine!

Well, I do have the Bug and my three guys pictures to give it a little color!

redmaryjanes said...

LOVE THIS BLOG! And I am your twin! I am always changing my blog around, I can't commit to any one header or template.
Love your graphics and header though...fabulous!