Sunday, June 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

We have been tagged to write our six word memoir by "Alyson & Ford" over at "Imagine Alyzabeth An...It's Easy If You Try"

Basically, what that mean is I must come up with something creatively unique in just 6 short words - summing up our life at this current state.

So...without further delay I give you:
Impatiently Waiting For Our New Daughter

There, maybe it's not so 'creative' or even 'unique' but it truly sums up exactly where we are. Now, with that said, I could've chosen:
Soaking Up Sun Before It's Gone (since our WA weather has been less than desirable for June)
or
Rearranging Bedroom Before Our Daughter's Arrival
how about
Our House: Soon Turned Upside Down
or even
Gettin' The Sleep While I Can
my personal favorite
Before long, What's That Horrible Smell?

So, no matter how you sum it up, 6 words usually can't cut it! or can it?

Now, if you're up to the challenge (and fun), here are the rules........ you need to describe your life in 6 words, link back to me, and then tag another 5 people. Leave them a comment to let them know they are tagged. It really is fun. And with that, we tag:

K1 in WA - In China with Truly Blessed, and maybe she'll play along
Liptacks & Ladybugs
Truly Blessed - they are currently in China now, so they may not respond
CougChick
Our Journey to Sophie

4 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

You're fast and good! Very well done! Thanks for playing!
Have a great week!
Impatiently Waiting for Referral Rumors!
Alyson LID 01/27/06

k1 said...

Majorly Missing My Main Man, Mav

Alyson and Ford said...

Hey guys - email me at:
acfm85@comcast.net

peace
fm

cougchick said...

okay, I'll play along. Hmmm, gotta think.