Monday, July 07, 2008

Just a Bit Outside

Here's a few Baseball terms that sum up where we are with the latest batch of referrals:

Just a Bit Outside
Swing and a Miss


Ball 4...Take Your Base


YOUR OUT!!!


What we are really looking for is a HOMERUN.



So, as you can see, we missed it yet again (what were we really thinking anyways right?!) The CCAA officially matched all families who were logged in to January 25, 2006, so with our LID being January 27th, can we hope - yet once again - for an August referral??? You be the judge!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes! You just have to be getting your referral next month! I can't wait to see your little one, I am getting impatient along with you! I hope this month will go by fast for you- keep yourself REALLY busy!!

Dawn said...

Yes...you can hope for August!!! You have got to be next...I have peeked in so many times, but haven't commented...sorry. Praying this next month goes by quickly, and you will see your precious girl's little face.

k1 said...

Hey there. What bummer news that you missed this month's cut-off. I was checking from China to see if you made it. You just HAVE to be in next month!! I bet you will be home with her before Thanksgiving, Christmas at the latest. Can't wait to celebrate with you.

And, Mav IS my "friend" we talked about in the spring. :)

Elise said...

I was disappointed with you....but you WILL be next (I know I shouldn't be so positive...it is China after all) but I really want the good news for you to come on our 2 year LID anniversary! I can't wait to see her cute little face!!!!!

Truly Blessed said...

YES. YOU WILL GET YOUR REFERRAL IN AUGUST. YES!

Did you choose to spell Abi's name differently in the last few weeks, or am I so jet-lagged that I thought you were spelling it Abby...?