Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mmmmm!

I LOVE Chai tea lattes with soy!
~Warm, sweet, creamy~
They have the 'power' to transport me to a location where the sun is always shining, a temperature not more than 85 degrees with a balmy southerly sea breeze ~ sitting in my chaise lounge with an incredibly delightful book. I can hear the lapping of the ocean onto the sand. All is well.
~ Ahhh...Bliss!~

Hold it, hold it!
Reality check
48 degrees (I must have transposed my digits above)
Drippy, wet, soggy rain that manages to drench you no matter what
Snow is falling just a mere 40 miles east of me, I think I'll get out my snow gear and hit the slopes...after all it is JUNE 10th for crying out loud.

Alright I admit I'm a bit cynical about the current state of our weather. Wishing to be anywhere but here right now! So here's a few suggestions:
Phoenix, Arizona 89 degrees
Denver, Colorado 81 degrees
El Paso, Texas 88 degrees
Atlanta, Georgia 85 degrees
Savannah, Georgia 91 degrees
Escondido, CA 78 degrees (my 2nd favorite)
Kihei, Maui 86 degrees (my favorite)

7 comments:

Elise said...

Me too! Anywhere warm but here right now! I finished with school last night and have a 2 week break until the end of August. I need sunshine:)

Last night when I was driving home my SUV got pushed over to the shoulder on 522 from the wind. The sky was so freaky looking....I thought there might be a tornado coming.

Sledding at the pass tomorrow?;)

cougchick said...

This is ridiculous. I am covering my tomatoes tonight so they don't freeze. We had wind chills in the twenties this morning. What????? This is gross.
I'm looking forward to warmer weather so we don't freeze at baseball games. Brrrrr.

Let's hope it warms up quickly...

k1 said...

Take me with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T n' W said...

Heck, you can come visit us!! It's been 100 here for the past 4 days!!One thing about it, if we travel in September, I should be used to the warm weather on Shamian Island!

Elise said...

"And last but certainly not least, I have a good rumor to share. One agency says that the CCAA says next month will also have a lot of days in it. That’s probably the earliest rumor about next month ever. But, I’ll take it."

I just read this on the RQ site....definately time to celebrate!!!

Michelle said...

That's exactly what I get, a soy chai from Starbucks, but iced, because it's usually so hot here. But, this year our garden is barely growing it's been so cold. This entire state is colder than usual.
Michelle

k1 said...

I get the Chai Tea Latte, but not with soy. Never thought about asking for it that way. It is my favorite tea beverage.