Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Guess what we did today?

Besides breakfast, nap, going for a walk, nap, dinner, bath, bedtime...

Haircuts!!!

Okay, not for Abigail (I did hers about 2wks ago as the back of her hair was beginning to get too long that a mullet was beginning to take shape) but Mommy, Daddy, Meanie and Minie did.

I have been waiting a very long time for this too. It really all started months before we got our referral when I made the decision that it would probably be better to have longer hair when we traveled to China since I didn't really want the hassle of having to style it everyday. And it was good for me that I did since every hotel room I stayed in managed to have a malfunctioning hair dryer - lucky me! And our stylist (a very good friend of our family) had her first baby the end of September so we had to wait for her to recover from that, which takes us to now the middle of November. Hooray.

PD managed to take the clippers to his own hair yesterday as is the ritual upon wrestling season beginning. The funny part about this picture is that Abigail is wearing a hat. She HATES hats, however she will wear a hood on a sweatshirt pulled up! BUT I figured out today that if I put the hat on her first and then pull the hood up, she would leave it alone. So she managed to wear this hat for about 10 minutes after we got back from our walk before she realized it was on.




4 comments:

k1 said...

Your new do is super cute!

ww said...

Love your new hairstyle!

Truly Blessed said...

Like the new hair do!

Keep trying the hats & hairbows -- she'll eventually keep them in/on!

cougchick said...

love the new do!!! I've been thinking about changing mine up. Still not sure....

A is so cute with the hat.