Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Well...it's begun again!

Bloody noses, bumps and bruises, sore muscles, cauliflower ear.

These among many other things are a part of our household for the next...4 months ( I caught you there though didn't I?!? You thought I was going to say years huh - well as long as I have boys in the house).

Nope, it's wrestling season for PD and with it came the first wound(of very many), so to speak.

[notice the ear]

It began Monday and will continue until the middle of February! Practice everyday for 2.5 hours with tournaments every weekend beginning next weekend. PD is really excited to share his passion of competing in wrestling matches with his sister this year. I'll let you know how sitting on high school bleachers for 10-12 hours works out with a 1 year old.

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

should be a snap, LOL!

k1 said...

Bring toys and snacks. Lots of snacks!