Wednesday, November 15, 2006

How long did I wait???

Our first born, 9 months, 5 days and 16+ hours of labor I waited for this little cutey-pie.


Our second born, 9 months to the due date (thanks to an induction by my doctor) and 16+ hours of labor (8 un-productive) I waited for this sweet cherub.


Our third born (and baby of the family), 9 months, 1 week, 1 day and 8+ hours of labor I waited for this adorable little bundle of joy.



Our daughter from China, 9 months, 2 weeks, 5 days I have already been waiting to see her beautiful face .


So...I've waited 9 months before for incredible blessings ~ I think I can wait a little more

Oh yeah, couldn't forget the only other female in the house ~ our little Maisy.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Loved having coffee with you too. Let's do it again real soon! Your boys are so cute! Just a reminder of how fast they grow up.

Anonymous said...

what great pictures of your boys! I have been told not to call them cute - they are rugged and manly! :)Krissy

Kelly (Mike, Zane and Mia Jade) said...

Hi Ruth,
Great to "meet" you and I'm glad you like my blog! You are more than welcome to take anything you want from it! I hope we can keep in touch!
Kelly W
parkeswilson@comcast.net
http://journeytomiajade.blogspot