Sunday, November 05, 2006

I Love the FALL!

I absolutely love Autumn! The rich colors of the fall leaves, the cool crisp mornings, the smell of a fire burning in someone's fireplace ~ brings with it a sense of calm and warmth. It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away ~ a holiday that I assumed we'd enjoy with our little 'chinadoll'.

As I write this, I listen to my boys bickering in the living room from "boredom" of being home all day because we are officially flooded into our little town ~ there is no way in/out! I suppose the practice I have received from "waiting for Abigail" will come in handy as we "wait" for the water to receed. It has been raining for days with no real sign of let-up.

So...for now I will enjoy the time I get to spend with my boys, put in a pan of cookies and brew a nice cup of STRONG coffee!

Until later...

0 comments: