Thursday, July 19, 2007

Let's Break for a Quick Intermission

Okay, now it's my turn to talk (the middle child):

As we are in the last days of vbs, everybody is now getting tired and we have a huge drama Friday night. I am excited and nervous at the same time. In this skit I have 3 other people helping me. Tomorrow is our last day (Friday) and I am tired and sad at the same time.

I am helping the 1st graders, they are so cute. Picture this, 12 kids hyped up on sugar and trying to control them during story time, but like always we have a solution. Now picture this 12 kids sitting down on a line with 2 or 3 gummy bears in each of their hands and if they are good they get more. The hardest part for the kids is the actual story then after ward we have a teacher who does magic tricks so easily he gets their attention. But best of all is my grandma is the snack lady so I get a lot of cool snacks.

My last thing that I will say is that there is a little boy who loves me and he is so cute. Today, his mom was holding him and he started to cry and I took him and he stopped crying and started laughing, it was so funny.

All right so if you have laughed reading this look for me to write again. Thanks for reading this "brief intermission."

3 comments:

k1 said...

I hope the rest of the week went well and that the drama went without a hitch.

Ruth and Brian said...

Thanks K1- drama went great and VBS is officially over - yeah! Though we had so much fun during the week and the kids were so cute. Something to look forward to next year.

k1 said...

You're up late. Just read your comment. Glad Brian didn't hit anything too!