Friday, November 09, 2007

Gone Retreating

Not quite "gone fishing" but close!

Hubby and I are off to Leavenworth for the weekend for a Youth Staff leadership retreat for our church and of course the craziest thing, we can't get a single cell line for our cell phones, but get full internet access - crazy.

The scenery here is just beautiful during the fall, and for those of you who enjoy the snow, it's coming. Pretty soon this magical bavarian village will become a winter wonderland! Thankfully though we did not have to worry about any snow coming over the pass.

For those of you still have trouble viewing any part of my blog, I am so sorry. I have many who say they can see everything and some that say they can see parts of it. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments. Otherwise I will take a look at it when I get home.

Auf Wiedersehen

2 comments:

k1 said...

Wow! SO THAT's what Leavenworth looks like without any snow. Don't think I've ever been there other than in the winter.

Have a GREAT time!

Truly Blessed said...

Ruth,

I can see everything on your blog -- header and background. Both are gorgeous.

Hope the rest of the world will soon be able to see what I see!