Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's the 27th again?!

Indeed it is that time of the month again (and no I don't mean the pms kind either) but the LID anniversary kind, 22 months to be exact.

And for all of you (myself included) "holiday challenged" individuals who wait until the last moment to get organized and get everything done before Christmas Eve, I was reminded by one of my comment post-er's that only 27 more days to go until Christmas - YIKES! I better get used to long lines, crowded stores, parking spaces 1 mile away from front door, empty shelves, grumpy sales people, sore feet, shall I go on...

7 comments:

k1 said...

I hope the baby is NOT in that stroller!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elise said...

Happy 22.....ever closer and closer!

cougchick said...

Congrats on 22!

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy 22nd LID Anniversary! We are hanging in there with you!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

k1 said...

Looks like you have a foreign ad for telephone service in your comments.

Michelle said...

Hello, and Happy 22 months LID anniv. to you!!!

Roy and Lori said...

Congrats on your anniversary!
One step closer to getting
your precious little girl!