Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jury is IN!



Well, the jury is in. I have asked several people about the condition of this blog and I have some who can see the background, but not the header. Some who can see the header but not the background. And then those who can see both. I have figured and re-figured the html code to see if there is some error there and I cannot seem to find the issue.

So...for those who cannot see one or both parts, I am so sorry but I cannot see to figure out why. It's actually quite beautiful with a rosy brocade background and custom header with old parchment paper and gerbera daisies.

Hopefully my next custom look you will be able to see.

6 comments:

k1 said...

I used to be able to see the background, but not the header.

Now I see the header, but not the background.

Oh well, as long as the text is there, that's what's important!

I love the expression on the puppy's face on the carpet.

Kim R. said...

Brian & Ruth,
Thanks for visiting my blog, caesarandlouie+2. That's great we have the same LID, same agency!

Your blog design is beautiful. I can see everything.

Here's hoping we'll get our referrals before next summer.

Kim

Elise said...

I wish I could see but I know what it looks like so I will use my imagination. Hope you had a great time in Leavenworth!

k1 said...

Thanks for the prayers. I really need them about now. My back still isn't feeling the greatest, although it was better today than yesterday.

It is 1:15AM Friday morning and I am still at work trying to catch up on some stuff. I'm trying to decide if I want to go home for a few hours of sleep and come back or just work through. I have to work at the Store tonight, so I have to figure out when to get some sleep.

Re the secret.... or secrets.... you haven't missed it/them.

Truly Blessed said...

Heh, I'm apparently one of the lucky few who can see it ALL! Yay for me!

It looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

I see no background, but still, it is a very pretty blog!