Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Labor Pains

Labor pains, braxton hicks, what's the difference ~ they're both painful and I'm feeling all of it!!!



Zip, Nada, Zilch, Nothing...that's the word right now. All I know from my agency is that the CCAA is still matching and they don't know what the cut-off date is nor when the referrals will be mailed. So, as is the case in labor, the baby comes when it's good and ready to come and it appears it's no different in this case. We hoped and prayed we'd see her sweet baby face this week but it is looking more like we'll have to wait until next week (of course while we're on vacation ~ good timing huh?!?)



We'll keep you posted...until then I must go suck on some ice chips (90+ degrees today) and continue my breathing.

1 comments:

T n' W said...

Hey girl. This is the longest week ever. I did fine until today. My stomach is in knots. I didn't want to go another weekend without seeing that little face. I would love to hear a confirmed cutoff before the weekend!!!!!


Tonyia