Friday, December 26, 2008

Countdown to 2009


As we say 'good-bye' to Christmas 2008 and begin the countdown to 2009, here are a few holiday pictures for your enjoyment.

We have been working on teaching little miss A to smile - she got it this time.

Daddy got his Christmas present...and it even came with a bow!!!

We agree - 'good things DO come in small packages'

"I think a raindrop fell on my head"

Playing peek-a-boo

Now if I could have only gotten them to do "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" hand motions

Pretty big boots to fill

Still working on the smiling thing

Wanna smooch? (either than or she's got some sweet smelling something on her upper lip that she can't live without)

"Snow, snow go away, please don't come for one more day!"

6 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

OK, I'm a guy and guys don't notice things like this or comment on them but... I like your hair :) Looks very nice.

We just love your family. Your boys are so great and Abigail is so beautiful. We send you our best wishes and prayers for a most FANTASTIC 2009. Someday, not to scare you, we hope to visit in your neck of the woods. :)
peace
fm

Truly Blessed said...

Great family pictures for the year end.

Love Miss Abigail's happy smile when she's in her Mama's arms...

All of our snow is disappearing -- it's been raining here for two days straight and is making everything quite a mess!

Elise said...

Great pictures of your Christmas fun!!! The girls left this morning and will be gone for a week. Do you want to meet up? Let me know what works best for you!

Love the smooching pic of Abigail!!!

LauraM said...

I love the smoochy picture and the "hear no evil, see, speak" picture. We leave tomorrow for E Washington. Since first service was canceled, we won't be a church. See you New Year's Eve.

RamblingMother said...

she is so cute!!

T n' W said...

I love the smooch pose. Sophie's doing it too, but I haven't managed to catch it on camera. (BTW,I love the cut)