Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it SNOW!




Well, we woke up to snow this morning. Not a whole lot by "snow" standards but 3 inches is enough to play in and have fun. Abigail LOVED it so much she pitched a fit when it was time to bring her inside (the evidence of chattering teeth and bright red hands were the indicator). Temps are pretty cold - in the 20's and they do not expect it to warm too much over the next week so we are in for some icy roadways. That should make it fun for day to day activities.







3 comments:

ww said...

Abigail looks so adorable all bundled up! You can tell how much fun she had!

LauraM said...

Cherish all of the "firsts" you get to experience. I love how you capture them in pictures. Her furry hooded coat is adorable. Love you!

Elise said...

Oh my she looks so adorable in the snow!!! Just like a little snow baby! I am so sorry I missed your birthday last week. I hope it was an amazing one! I was sick again these past couple of weeks...so I didn't get back to you about meeting for coffee and now it is almost Christmas! Are you around the week after Christmas? Maybe we can get together then... after all the craziness of the holidays!

Have a wonderful Christmas with your sweet baby girl!!!