Sunday, January 18, 2009

Photo catch-up

I realized this morning that I had many pictures of Abigail that my intention was to post and never got around to it. So I figured why not start the week out with a little of this and a little of that.

So without further delay, I give you "Abigail in pictures"

making soup (or stewp for those of us who make a really thick soup)

There is a whole story that goes with this one. Abigail loves to carry around the boys bicycle pump (of course not knowing what to do with it...until now.) Noah decided to show her that when you press down on the handle air blows out the end and feels funny on your face, etc. So every time that Noah would press down, Abigail would open her mouth really wide.

THUS... I give you a new technique for mouth to mouth without all of the slobber/slime.




Here is Abigail showing off her 'wrestling' stance. Dalton would play with her and tell her to get into her wrestling stance, and every time she would crouch really low and throw her hands back, looking ready to charge her opponent - of course with a huge smile.


On of our 'baby' shower presents was a gift card to "Build-a'bear" (talk about a money making racket for sure - dolls and clothes and accessories and cars and tiaras and, and, and). So Friday night while at the mall we decided to use it for a grey kitty who wears "Hello Kitty" slippers. Abigail loves it and and carries it around saying "nooooww".

Well no Beethoven at the moment but we are working on it!

5 comments:

cougchick said...

just checking in. I am totally out of the loop. Work has been crazy and commuting, ridiculous...

Love the pics. Abigail is growing like a weed!

LauraM said...

I love the pics. They really tell the story. It's amazing how much she has learned in so little time! Way to go!

k1 said...

So sorry to hear she has been ill! Wish we'd known you were at Childrens', we'd have stopped down on our way out. We were there from 1-5. Hope she is feeling better!

Truly Blessed said...

I didn't realize Abigail had been ill until I read your comment on K1's blog. I certainly hope she's feeling better now and o the mend.

Fun pictures. Gotta love big brothers and tiny sisters!

Elise said...

I am sorry to hear Abigail has been sick....I hope she feels better very soon!

I so want to see you all again soon! When she is feeling up to it just let me know and we can meet.

Give her hugs and kisses from us!