Friday, January 30, 2009

Ticklin' the Creative Bone

Well, as you can see I had a little free time today (okay NOT! but took it anyways) and re-decorated my blog. I had fun with "Cutest Blog on the Block" backgrounds which were so easy to just copy and paste a code and 'wa-laa' new blog background in a few seconds, yet I love the creating aspect of making my own.

I've never gotten into scrapbooking nor have I used any scrapbooking programs ~ just old fashioned PhotoShop and a little trial and error.

So, I'm pleased enough with this latest design that I think it'll be here for a while.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Feeling much better - you can see it in the eyes!

Standing on Grandma's turkey roasting pan - hoping she doesn't get caught!

Getting ready for some puzzle time.

Sporting her first "fountain top" ponytail - and I think loving it!

Loving the "cheesey" grin.

4 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

So glad A. is feeling better. Our little AA has had a cold for five days so no new pictures yet for the blog. Can you say "snotty nose"???!
Love the new look of your blog (we're still deciding what to do too).

Alyzabeth's Mommy

LauraM said...

We are so glad she is feeling better. She looks so much happier than a week ago. I love her cheesy grin and fountain top pony tail.

Tammie said...

Love the new blog layout- very cute.
Glad everyone is feeling better.

k1 said...

I glad she is feeling better.
Wish I'd be in town Friday, but we'll have to meet up when we get back in town.

And, the blog is adorable