Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Blues!

Well so far I haven't been subject to the flu bug, but I have definitely been bit by the Christmas blues; being housebound with sick children tends to do that to you.


I have Christmas gift lists that haven't been shopped for yet , not to mention children who can't tell you what to get them for Christmas because they "just don't know" what to ask for, holiday goodies that need to be baked for our family Christmas celebration in 3 days - baring sick children are well, blah, blah, blah - need I go on.

Thus...feeling a little blue!

3 comments:

k1 said...

Maybe a Holiday Hoopla will make you feel better. Therefore, TAG, it's your turn.

I really do hope you ALL feel better soon!

Elise said...

I am sorry you are blue...but another year without our girls for Christmas can make you feel like that! I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy Christmas with your family!

Michelle said...

Hope everyone is better! Christmas blessings sent your way!

Michelle