Sunday, December 23, 2007

Will it ever stop???

Today after church we celebrated Christmas with my hubby's side of the family! What a fun time we all had with one another relaxing and enjoying the day. Of course oldest came home from church and announced he wasn't feeling so well; said his stomach was a little upset. We chalked it up to one of the soup's I had on the stove (as he's not all that thrilled with this particular soup and we just figured it was the smell). Just a simple reminder, last Monday morning we all woke to "oldest" child having the stomach flu. Now one week later, he dismissed himself and went into his room to rest. I find out that while someone was occupying our one and only bathroom, oldest was throwing up outside his bedroom window, as he figured that would be the best place to do something like that. UUgggghhhhhhh! We unfortunately didn't alert family members as we assumed that it was due to a really late night last night (4 am to be exact - I guess he couldn't sleep) and not eating the best during this season. Assumption incorrect! It's 10:24pm and he's still making runs to the bathroom.

I am so sick and tired of having this nasty bug in my home (talk about depressing). I thought when we finished last week with youngest son we were out of the woods. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and not only do we have more family celebrations to attend but 2 services which we are a part of. Please God have pity on our poor family!

In the event I don't get back to this blog for reasons I don't care to list - to each and every one of you I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

So sorry you've been hit with such nastiness (and at this time of year, no less). I'll scream it for you:

NO FAIR!!!!!

I hope you manage to have a Very Merry Christmas, despite the crud.

Merry Christmas!

Alyson and Ford said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

k1 said...

I'm sorry the bug has moved into your home. It's past time for him to move on to a new home!!!

Try and have a Merry Christmas!